Thursday, July 10, 2008

Beauty-full Brows

Like many women I know, I over-plucked my brows for a long time--and have come to regret it. While they've mostly regained their full shape, the outer edges are a bit thinner than I'd prefer (especially now that the Brooke Shields "full" look is back in!). However, most of the brow powders and pencils I've tried have looked super fake--you could spot where I'd filled out my arches from 200 feet away. No longer: I picked up Anastasia's brow pencil at Sephora (one of their saleswomen recommended it), and it's ridiculously effective, yet you can't really tell that I've used a pencil. And the pencil itself, while not cheap, seems to last forever; it's been six months since I bought mine, and I've still got at least half left. It's a must-try!

No comments: