Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Big Bang Theory

I love the look of sideswept bangs, like these on the lovely Salma Hayek--so classic and fresh. And, according to a friend of mine in the beauty business, they're the key to a wrinkle-free forehead: although no replacement for SPF, they do add an extra layer of sun protection.

I used to think that I couldn't pull bangs off because my super-fine hair usually gets greasy super fast. But after switching shampoos (I'm currently using L'oreal Vive Pro Nutri Gloss, swoon!), my locks are decidedly less oily, to the point where I can actually wait a day or two between washing. That means I'll be asking my hairdresser for a bit of fringe the next time I see him. If bangs don't shield me from wrinkles, at the very least, they'll conceal the ones I already have.

No comments: