Wednesday, September 10, 2008

It's... Alive! (your skin, that is...)

Recently I was on Sephora.com, looking for some juicy dishing on new products via their new "Ratings and Reviews" system. I love the tell-it-sister nature of learning about a product via people who have bought and used it. (And something tells me that Sephora's R&R will be more fun than, say, reading Amazon reviews.) The review system has only been up a week, so it's time for everyone to get over there and spill your guts about your raves, faves, and guilty pleasures!

Anyway -- in the new product section I came across this: Alive! by Tricia Sawyer. Tagline: "A moisturizing enhancer infused with botanical oils and color to give skin the look and feel of being alive."

Well, I thought my skin was already alive, but just in case I need help convincing others, this product is easily applied (hmm) "over existing skincare regimens and foundation." The thought of applying anything over foundation makes me want to break out on the spot, but you know what? The sweet phrase "sheer rosy bronze" is making me take a second look. At $36 it's a pricey buy for an unknown, but here's hoping I can go into the actual store and test the product. If you've test-driven this one, skedaddle over to Sephora and kick that ratings system into high gear!