Thursday, September 4, 2008

Look like an angel


So the other day I happened to catch an interview with Lil of Seraphim Skincare on our local news morning variety show. What I saw -- a simple routine for better skin, focusing on retin-A products applied with an easy-peasy 2-step technique. Lil's no-BS manner and warm personality (and great skin!) drew me to check out the website, where I took a look at the amazing before and after pics. Her skin really does look younger, with nary a freckle in sight. When I punched up the product listing, I saw the terms "peel and bleach" -- which would normally have me running away like a bandit. But based on what I saw on the TV how-to, the peeling is nothing more than a good exfoliation. And let's face it: like most women, I use SPF but not consistently, and could use a little turn-back-the-clockage on a few sunspots. If you're scared of retin-A, you may want to take a second look and see what the technique can do for you.