Monday, June 9, 2008

Quick & Easy


Monday mornings are madness for me: there's tons to do, but always way, way too little time. One way I streamline my routine so I can get out the door faster is with smart beauty products. My current list of favorites includes:

-Aveno Positively Smooth Shower and Shave Cream: This two-in-one product cuts my showering time down significantly.
-dSera Dark Circle Serum: It rolls right on, meaning it takes literally five seconds to apply. Love it.
-Colorescience Sunforgettable Powder SPF: I've mentioned this product before because I'm that big of a fan. You can apply it right over your makeup and it's great for shielding your body, too.

I'm still on the hunt for a hair powder that will give me squeaky-clean looking hair when I don't wash it for a day or two, and a multi-use stick (I've heard Nars' The Multiple is fantastic, but have yet to actually try it) for my lips, checks and eyes. Any suggestions?

No comments: