Wednesday, June 25, 2008

When In Doubt, Toss It Out ... Or Not?

Space is at a premium in my small NYC apartment, so I recently cleaned out my linen closet in an attempt to make more room. That meant I was forced to face all the beauty products I'd been holding onto. I was embarrassed to realized that some products were nearly five years old--like the Bobbi Brown blemish cover stick in a shade that matched my skin for one nanosecond during a very tan summer, and the Sebastian Dry Clean Only hair spray that never really did make my dirty hair look just-washed. It pained me, but anything that I hadn't used in six months went into the trash (with the exception of my Coco Chanel perfume, which I almost never wear, but can't bear to part with). Now, of course, I'm wondering if I'll regret discarding anything?

No comments: